Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Share | 

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:41 am

I mean, I love Taki alot, but you know Tekken fans will complain like raging babies right?

Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:42 am

I guess that's true >.>

Then who? Cassandra?
Back to top Go down
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:43 am

Mr.Smexy wrote:
damastah wrote:
>Says Karin, who helped save the world and acted mature and stuff and helped Chun-Li in the SFV story mode and befriended her rival Sakura post-A3 even though she won is "annoying"

>Wants Pyrrha, the BORDERLINE INCEST with Patroklos crybaby girl to be given slack

Tobo is making me lose faith in humanity.

I didn't say I want them
I said YOU WANTED HER TO BE GIVEN SLACK WHEN YOU HATE ON KARIN FOR PETTIER REASONS. L E A R N 2 R E A D

"Zinnia, the lorekeeper.(Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire)"
Signature and Avatar by me.
Back to top Go down
http://ufualt.unlimitedforum.com
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:46 am

@Tobo: Maxi...Ugh.

@Damastah: LMAO! FoxyRoxy should be laughing her ass off now that you're dealing with this. So Funny

A Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:47 am

@Fury - She probably would lol(she's busy nowadays)

Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:50 am

She should see this one day. (Send her my regards!)

#K'forT7

Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:16 am

damastah wrote:
Mr.Smexy wrote:
damastah wrote:
>Says Karin, who helped save the world and acted mature and stuff and helped Chun-Li in the SFV story mode and befriended her rival Sakura post-A3 even though she won is "annoying"

>Wants Pyrrha, the BORDERLINE INCEST with Patroklos crybaby girl to be given slack

I didn't say I want them
I said YOU WANTED HER TO BE GIVEN SLACK WHEN YOU HATE ON KARIN FOR PETTIER REASONS. L E A R N 2 R E A D

Well it's not like Karin has an internal issue like a piece of soul edge wedged inside her +inexperience +she was kidnapped by Tira, I'm not a fan of her, I just pity her
Back to top Go down
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Mr.Smexy wrote:
damastah wrote:
Mr.Smexy wrote:
damastah wrote:

I didn't say I want them

Well it's not like Karin has an internal issue like a piece of soul edge wedged inside her +inexperience +she was kidnapped by Tira, I'm not a fan of her, I just pity her
You're the guy wearing green in this GIF:

Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:27 pm

LMAO at this debate, keep it going. So Funny

Hate Karin as much as you want Tobo, but at the end of the day, she's awesome. troll

Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Meh that's debatable.

But seriously it's just an opinion.
Back to top Go down
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:50 pm

Karin x Tobo

Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:51 am

@Tobo: Karin kicks ass, deal with it.

@Dama: Not going to happen.

Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:07 pm

damastah wrote:
Karin x Tobo

Yeah no

@Crimson that's your opinion...
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:57 pm

Haters gonna hate on Karin Kanzuki. Meh

A Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:12 am

@Tobo
https://i.imgur.com/4VWzbUC.gifv

Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:57 pm

K, k, let's move on.

A Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:10 pm

Crimson Fury wrote:
K, k, let's move on.
http://i.imgur.com/nkI8LLU.gif

Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:15 pm

LMAO! Funny.

Also, the salt between Anna and Julia... So Funny

Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:39 pm

@Damstah http://degrassi.wikia.com/wiki/File:Angel-beats-yui-deal-with-it-o.gif
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:16 pm

I said, let's move on.

As for madamoiselle Lili goes, she is less scrubby than she was in T6. But her tracking game needs fixing, cause she lacks that part. I don't expect anything good from her, just want her to be decent atleast. Asuka is still looking great, except for having that stupid goofy punch she has as her new move.

Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:40 am

Crimson Fury wrote:
I said, let's move on.

As for madamoiselle Lili goes, she is less scrubby than she was in T6. But her tracking game needs fixing, cause she lacks that part. I don't expect anything good from her, just want her to be decent at least. Asuka is still looking great, except for having that stupid goofy punch she has as her new move.

It's not only she lacks tracking she also lacks other areas. She doesn't have a magic 4, safe d/f+2, and a 14 frame launcher. Jack-7 don't have generic stuff and he won EVO 2017, and TKOIF Globals! People on TZ complained about her being too weak and not being a viable character and saying her move set sucks.

I put her at B- tier at best. She has to take more risks and they have to compensate her weakness. Everyone can't be equal, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. The stronger characters like Leo, Xiaoyu, Bryan, Dragunov, Devil Jin has little to no weaknesses at all and has a lot of tools.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:49 am

Keita-Kata wrote:
Crimson Fury wrote:
I said, let's move on.

As for madamoiselle Lili goes, she is less scrubby than she was in T6. But her tracking game needs fixing, cause she lacks that part. I don't expect anything good from her, just want her to be decent at least. Asuka is still looking great, except for having that stupid goofy punch she has as her new move.

It's not only she lacks tracking she also lacks other areas. She doesn't have a magic 4, safe d/f+2, and a 14 frame launcher. Jack-7 don't have generic stuff and he won EVO 2017, and TKOIF Globals! People on TZ complained about her being too weak and not being a viable character and saying her move set sucks.

I put her at B- tier at best. She has to take more risks and they have to compensate her weakness. Everyone can't be equal, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. The stronger characters like Leo, Xiaoyu, Bryan, Dragunov, Devil Jin has little to no weaknesses at all and has a lot of tools.

Lili was never a strong character to begin with like you said before and never has, and her moveset doesn't suck one bit in my opinion. Her moveset is fun, sure, her pokings for example are limited, but they have to compensate for it aleast, including her weakness. If people don't like using Lili because her tools aren't good enough to satisfy, they should drop her and find someone else that has better tools and options than her.

If Lili does suck in T7, have they also said about Nina? Her damage is seriously low, but she still has her Flapping Butterfly combos which is good. Have people complained about her tools too? They should be happy that's she's not like she was in T5 DR, that game made Nina a very weak character cause most of her fantastic options in T5.0 were gone.

Xiaoyu? Strong? When was Xiaoyu strong? She was never a strong character to me. As for the others, yes it's understandable cause most people go for fast and strong characters like Leo, Lars, Bryan, etc...

And here is a question I need to know. Are you going to use either Lili or Nina? Despite their nerfs, Keita-Kata?

A Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:10 am

New Stages:

Infinite Azure

Geometric Plane

Arena(at 0:13) - Totally not a ripoff of a certain KOF stage. troll

Back to top Go down
Keita-Kata
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:12 pm

Crimson Fury wrote:
te]

Lili was never a strong character to begin with like you said before and never has, and her moveset doesn't suck one bit in my opinion. Her moveset is fun, sure, her pokings for example are limited, but they have to compensate for it aleast, including her weakness. If people don't like using Lili because her tools aren't good enough to satisfy, they should drop her and find someone else that has better tools and options than her.

If Lili does suck in T7, have they also said about Nina? Her damage is seriously low, but she still has her Flapping Butterfly combos which is good. Have people complained about her tools too? They should be happy that's she's not like she was in T5 DR, that game made Nina a very weak character cause most of her fantastic options in T5.0 were gone.

Xiaoyu? Strong? When was Xiaoyu strong? She was never a strong character to me. As for the others, yes it's understandable cause most people go for fast and strong characters like Leo, Lars, Bryan, etc...

And here is a question I need to know. Are you going to use either Lili or Nina? Despite their nerfs, Keita-Kata?

1. They not going to stop shunning her. They still looking for major buffs for her but not getting it. They off better using Leo, Eliza, and Ling. Lili fans getting Jun fans a run for their money as the worst fanbase because of QQing.

Nina is fine. No one ain't saying anything about her. Lower her damage output is her only nerf forces Nina players to play a poking based game.

2. It seems you haven't seen any older videos. Xiaoyu was clearly the best in Tekken 3, and pretty strong in TTT1, and Tekken 4. You just don't see it.

3. I'm still going to use Nina! I stayed with her since Tekken 3 (my first Tekken game) and not dropping her anytime soon. Her poking game is stronger than ever, and she has good Rage Drive I can use for both mix-ups because she can crouch dash from it.

As for Lili, it's pretty slim for me to play her. I'd dropped her in TTT2. It's going to rough. She's very linear, and don't have many tools the work with, and the lack of safe move hurts her a lot. You have no choice but to take big risks.

Last edited by Keita-Kata on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:26 pm

@Keita-Kata: Your points are pretty interesting! This is why I like talking to you! Anyway:

1. They need to understand that Namco won't give Lili major buffs one bit. They have to accept what she's got,  take huge risks and skill in order to win against someone like you said before. LMAO at Lili fans giving Jun fans a run for their money, best quote of the day for me! Jun fans are worser than anyone else, trust me. (I shouldn't be saying this since I love Jun Kazama, but you get what I mean) Again, Lili fans just need to cope with her weakness. They want to make her top tier? I wish them luck for that.

I do hope people keep playing as Nina, she deserves alot of love and support. I bet Bryan is still her worst match up, no?

2. I know Ling is pretty fast alright, especially in T3. She was a speed demon in T3 and her strategy game is pretty good, but I never ever saw her as a strong character, I thought that she had crappy damage. Maybe you are right, I don't see it at all. Ling in T4 is not as strong as broken ass Jin Kazama who does better damaging juggles than the rest of the cast.

3. Good to hear! Like I said, she deserves mad respect and love. I still use her since I'm a Nina fan aswell, but not as good shall we say. Good that her poking game is still good, she's always good in that area. I also wish the same with K' too. (Not the poking stuff, people aren't using him much in KOF XIV cause he got nerfed so badly.)

I didn't use Lili much either in Tag 2, because her lack of good options and tools to use. Others go for better characters in Tag 2 like Dragunov, Leo, Jun, Anna, etc...

@Damastah: I'm loving the new stages, especially Infinite Azure.

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)   

Back to top Go down

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Out Now)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next