Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Share | 

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Geese Howard confirmed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Geese Howard confirmed)   Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Not just Jun, but people are still requesting Anna, Julia, Lei, Kunimitsu, Zafina, etc...

But that dude asking for Kasumi from DOA to appear in Tekken....

Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Geese Howard confirmed)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Anna Lei and Julio makes sense

Kuni and Zafina doesn't

I'm pretty sure Harada doesn't get along with the guy who does DOA. so... fat chance that's happening So Funny
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Geese Howard confirmed)   Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 pm

If you think Kunimitsu and Zafina don't make sense, same goes for Jun. I don't want her in T7 because it's just a wasted slot. Jun has a better chance in Tekken 8, if the make it.

Kunimitsu needs to reappear aswell. Although I was never a fan of Kuni and never cared about her, but she has so much potential to return, but, here is Master Raven. So, no Kunimitsu.

Do you honestly think Harada and Itakagi still hate eachother, even in this year?

Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Geese Howard confirmed)   Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:16 am

Well I guess Zafina would make sense in a way

she appeared to stop the two lights (Jin &Kazuya) from crossing, something about world destruction
so I assume she Might (Might being the operative word) return

Kunimitsu... if she does appear, what is her story?

Tekken 01 >to steal Michelle's pendant
Tekken 02> to steal Yoshimitsu's Sword

Would she somehow become part of the Mishima saga (doubtful) or just a character episode

Anna would somehow make her return of course just to stop her sister (same old boring sh*t Chill out. )

there is no way Lei is not involved in this, I know he should return because of the chaos that is going on with MZ and GC. He may go after Kazuya, after hearing Heihachi's apparent death.

Julia was involved with GC because she works with Lee in T6 was captured by GC, and rescued by (Lars) and Alisa, surely she is still working with Lee in Tekken 7 and could be aiding Jin in the battle against Kazuya.

I believe Jun may try to stop the conflict between Jin and Kazuya with her Surpressing powers, she may show up and teach Asuka to realise her ability although highly doubtful.

my second theory is Jin is slowly giving into the devil gene. and Jun is a part of him, referencing the good part of Jin.

eh but who knows, just a theory
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Geese Howard confirmed)   Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Zafina is unlikely not to return. She played her part in Tekken 6.

Kunimitsu would have to get revenge on Yoshimitsu. And also, explain the scars around her cheecks.

I don't want Anna because she'll impede the Nina/Steve relationship.

Lei has a good chance to come back, Julia....Maybe.

Jun WILL NOT come back and I know it. She's not anime enough or "hot" to satisfy. And she'll never meet her niece Asuka since she's on a romantic adventure with Lili.

Jun was not a part of Jin when it comes to the Devil.

Traveler

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Geese Howard confirmed)   Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:17 am

soo... uhh, some random dude, (Fury might know him)

Geese Howard is the 2nd guest fighter revealed
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Geese Howard confirmed)   Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:40 pm

I'm not surprised to see Geese in Tekken 7. I prefer K' though.

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Geese Howard confirmed)   

Back to top Go down

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Geese Howard confirmed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16